Marjaritaville

I've found myself a home to journal my many travels. Writing longhand is extremely hard late at night when I just want to sleep! I decided I would rather use a keyboard to log my daily escapades while touring WDW or cruising the open waters. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

January 6, 2008: Day 9 – Back to our land legs

Well, we were up far too early, but that’s cause my back hurt so much trying to sleep all night. Even though I think I had almost 10 hours of sleep, they weren’t happy hours.

Headed to breakfast around 7 with all our gear. Only felt like some fruit and bread this morning, couldn’t even get my head around eggs or anything like that.

We were off the ship pretty quickly actually. Decided to call off our tour of Hollywood & LA that we had booked cause I didn’t want to infect the others on the tour. So we caught a cab here to the Hilton and managed to get a room, all before 9 am! Even managed to get Dayquil & Nyquil in the gift shop downstairs so at least I can feel somewhat normal, I hope.

Don’t know what else we’ll do with the day, just read and play on the computer I guess. Flight out tomorrow at 11:30 am and then we get to see our baby girl again, in Seattle.

We’ve had a nice holiday on our own, just a shame that the cold bugs had to join us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home